Diamond Eternity Slider Bracelet
Item is exchange only. Details.
The diamond bracelet you actually will never take off.
Some of our best diamonds yet, on an adjustable gold chain. The days of resizing your bracelet are long gold. And of course, the most sustainable gold and ethical diamonds. Always. 15 individual brilliant cut diamonds with a size of 2.6mm (not a bunch of micro-pavé small ones, but actual big ones) that you can wear however you like. Ps. On a slightly tighter budget? We get you and got you. A more modest version of this would be our Micro-Pavé Diamond Eternity Slider Bracelet.
A line of 15 individually bezel-set 2.6mm brilliant cut diamonds (not micro-pavé) is clasped between sections of box chain that secures with an adjuster, with options to choose whatever length you want.
Up to 11"
15*2.6mm brilliant cut diamonds; 1.05 carats
- Quality isn't just our middle name, it's our mantra. Learn more here.
- We don't just say sustainable, we live it. More on our ethical approach here.
- We're born and raised in NYC, with the highest quality materials sourced from the best around the world. More on our global sourcing standards here.
- We're so confident in what we do that we offer you a Lifetime warranty.
- We want each golden purchase to be perfect, so we happily accept exchanges and returns within 30 days of purchase, except international and exchange only items. Learn more here.
Fine jewelry deserves fair prices. And so do you. All of our jewelry is born, raised, and designed in NYC. No import taxes, no unnecessary middlemen, no insane markups. And we produce pieces on a made-to-order basis so that you don’t pay for extra inventory costs. Because we love gold, but not price tags.
Traditional Retail Price Cost
Pieces that rise to every occasion
Call us picky, but we believe high standards are a good thing. So we focus on what matters: durable materials built for everyday wear and tear, transparent pricing as friendly as your neighbor's dog, sustainable production to offset our carbon footprint, and tangible giving for a sparkling conscience. You set the gold bar, we simply strive to meet it.
See what people are saying
- Alex O.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoSimply obsessed
The slider is probably the best thing to ever happen to me. It's SO easy to take on and off and adjust it, and it barely moves once it's in place. Only drawback is that the strings will tangle but honestly I'm always fiddling with this bracelet - the stones are just so pretty - and can easily prevent it from tangling myself. My new classic go to bracelet :)Was this helpful?
- Cheryl L.I recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoVery happy and satisfied
I love the look of the bracelet. The diamonds sparkle, the size of the diamonds stands out and yet remains dainty. The chain is long on a thin wrist. I may have it shortened although the dangling chain is also pretty. Ok, I'll keep it long. It's a lovely bracelet. I feel that the style is casual and can be an everyday piece. And is also classic enough to be worn on special occasions. A very versatile piece of jewelry.Was this helpful?
- Robert K.I recommend this productRated 5 stars5 months agoShe LOVED it!
To see the excitement in her eyes was priceless. Worth the wait to have it made. Aurate, great job.Was this helpful?
- Jennifer D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 months agoBeautiful
Love it! Simple but elegant.Was this helpful?